i am tired of your shit!! i am tired of your shit!!

Yeah...

It's a head with a moving mouth, with papa roach playing in the background, with some text that scrolls to fast and is full of gramatical errors. I have made flash before, and even my first movie was better then that. And your logic is stupid. You don't have to make something to apriciate it. So basically, don't watch it. Waste of time.

háppý lánd ÏV háppý lánd ÏV

W00t!

Nice sound!!! Nice animation!!! Great and unique style!!!! Violence!!! I love it!!! More!!!¡¡¡

dont kill the ninja:part2 dont kill the ninja:part2

Not bad!

The sound loops that you use rock! They are very well put together. And your style is very unique, and good! And the use of color would have ruined the style anyways. I can't wait for the next one.

POOP!

Clock Legends Clock Legends

One of the best I've seen!

Very good. Graphics were great, and the sounds/background music work very well with it.
I agree with others that the game was little on the tough side, but I guess it's better then too easy!
The controls were very responsive, but I've been used to arrows to move button to jump games, so it took me a little while to get used to it.
I just can't wait until the sequel!

cableshaft responds:

<3 Aba!

How's Tetris Attack coming along? I'm still stuck on getting that stupid recursion function working properly.

Weed Invaders Weed Invaders

good start...

It's pretty good, but could have used a lot more. Better sound and a good music loop would have been nice. And while the artwork is good, there could have been a few more frames of animation. Just revise those few things and you could have a killer game.

Make Me Die Pokémon I Make Me Die Pokémon I

coool

It's cool, but it made me miss my super nintendo...*sniff*