i am tired of your shit!! i am tired of your shit!!

Yeah...

It's a head with a moving mouth, with papa roach playing in the background, with some text that scrolls to fast and is full of gramatical errors. I have made flash before, and even my first movie was better then that. And your logic is stupid. You don't have to make something to apriciate it. So basically, don't watch it. Waste of time.

háppý lánd ÏV háppý lánd ÏV

W00t!

Nice sound!!! Nice animation!!! Great and unique style!!!! Violence!!! I love it!!! More!!!¡¡¡

dont kill the ninja:part2 dont kill the ninja:part2

Not bad!

The sound loops that you use rock! They are very well put together. And your style is very unique, and good! And the use of color would have ruined the style anyways. I can't wait for the next one.

POOP!

HáppÿLánD 2 HáppÿLánD 2

WoW

I love you! More damnit more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTO Commemoration WTO Commemoration

Not assassin

It doesn't belong in assassin, and the audio is Rammstien, not Jim Hartley. I love Pink Floyd, so I'm being nice to you. But I don't see what The Wall has to do with the World Trade Organization. Hear and read about it again. And if I see another movie that has still pictures over a song again, I'm going to scream. Use some fucking animation!!!!

Happy-lanD Happy-lanD

Cool

I love your stlye!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up. And work on some more ninja!

Alien Fred Alien Fred

nice

I think this isn't bad. It isn't animated very well but it kind of has that single frame comic book feel, and that is very cool! You should make a flash series in this style, only with a story. This could be the first flash single framed comic book animated space series(say that 5 times fast)!

Dont kill the ninja Dont kill the ninja

Sweet

The music loops you used ruled! You also have a very good drawing and animation style! Keep it up!

Florida Solutions 2004 Florida Solutions 2004

decent

First of all the LALALA at the end is very annoying right now. The concept is very good(I love the gambeling theme), but I think the body art and animation could be a little better...But good work. I'd like to see more tater brains!

MENTOS! (spoof) MENTOS! (spoof)

Nice job

Good concept! It was nice and compact, and a good spoof of the mentos comercials. The music was a little fuzzy, but that's understandable. Good art and good work! I laughed my ass off when the guy gave the big thumbs up!